Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Vernon Johnston, used baking soda and a sugar carrier MOLASSES

http://phkillscancer.com/protocol Here are just some excerpts of the link above... -"1 teaspoon of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of Brer’ Rabbit Black Strap molasses and one cup of water. Not warmed or heated water. Just room temperature. Why Brer’ Rabbit molasses? Is it something special. No!….it is what I found in the cupboard (hahaha)." -"On the fifth day I started taking the solution twice a day. I also started taking better notes and finally got some pH paper and sticks so I could measure my pH. My goal was to get to 8.0 to 8.5 pH and hold it for 4 to five days. I got those numbers from Larry and the internet. It is what he used when ‘doing’ the cesium protocol It is also what I saw on the net in a couple places where someone used cesium or baking soda to change their pH. I read that cancer cells become dormant at pH 7.0 and 7.5 plus or minus a few tenths (this is not an exact science and I am no scientist anyway) and kills them dead at 8.0 and 8.5. " -"Day six – still 2 teaspoons of baking soda with 2 teaspoon of molasses and 1 cup of water twice a day. The pH measured 7.25. Am I getting symptoms? Yes. I am feeling a little naseous. Not much, but a little quesy. I told Larry that my stool had a yellowish tinge. He said that was good. That is what happens with cesium. Also the nasea is good too. That means the something is coming out. Of course, I am hoping it is cancer. " -"day seven I got aggressive and up the baking soda dosage to 3 teaspoons. This action even though I was getting slight headachy feeling. As you can see, I backed off to 2 teaspoons baking soda because I was getting a little nervous. Also, my headache was getting stronger. I vascilated between continuing with the higher dose or not. I really wanted to kill it. But I went with my feeling and reduced it." -"Day eight – I moved to doing the double dose three times a day. I want that pH to get up there. There could be some health issues with all this baking soda. But I already have health issues. I really don’t know what I am doing. I am going by feel. The pH is doing good." -"Day nine – A little diarrhea but not much. I am feeling a little weak, but again, not much. Later as I thought back, it would have been a good idea to up my potassium intake. Larry mentioned that it is a must to take high dosage of potassium with cesium. My symptoms I am getting from baking soda are copying what Larry said are cesium taking symptoms. So next time I do baking soda I will add more potassium. That may help up my energy. Later I will let you know what vitamins and minerals I took while on this protocol. I sure like the oxygen feeling." -"Day ten – My headache is more persistent and I am having body sweats at night. Again, the sweats duplicating cesium symptoms. I cut back this day to a solution twice a day; not three times." -"Note: dropped to 1.5 teaspoons to see if it would help control headache. Loose stool and slight headache. Sweaty last night. 1020 – More diarrhea with slight yellow tinge. Note: cutting back because I felt like it. I felt like I was getting overloaded." -"I would take the baking soda solution two hours before or 2 hours after eating. " Here is is vitamin, mineral, and herb protocol I used while taking baking soda:I used it for Baking Soda Therapy. It worked for me, but I got tired. I believe that was because of not enough Potassium. I believe BS Therapy eats up K almost as much as Cesium. I would up the K quite a bit for BS Therapy. Coral Calcium 3000 mg Vit D3 10,000 iu’s alpha lipoic acid 100 mg CoQ10 200 mg Milk Thistle 1000 mg Echinecea 500 mg Potassium 200 mg Of course…I dowse to see what is perfect for me. I would add more K next time. As a matter of fact, if you use cesium it is strongly suggested that you keep taking potassium for 90 to 100 days after your last cesium intake. I would do the same after baking soda therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment